Thursday, December 31, 2009

Fiebing #PURE00P032Z 32OZ 100% NeatsFoot Oil Immediately


I am pleased with the product, and the only reason I am taking off a single star is of the delivery of the product. While the people who sold it made it right, and engaged in good and polite communication in resolving the "non-delivery" it was frustrating to hear it had "been delivered", when I didn't have it in hand.

Turned out instead of using FedEx as stated, they had sent it on USPS. Now that is okay since we have a locking package box here at the complex and I have never had a problem getting my "stuff" from USPS. This is where it got weird, the regular carrier had gone on vacation, and her replacement didn't recognize my name. The "3" on the shippping lable had gotten smeared a bit and looked sort of like an "8". So the key was put in the mailbox of unit "8", which has no-one living in it! Consequently, since you cannot just call your local post office anymore, I went through a bunch of "800" number hoops (if this press 1...)to get that box opened up. When I did finally get to some other carrier to check it out, here sat my order, for over a week.

Not the sellers fault, exactly, nor the USPS, exactly. A combination of events made for a frustrating delivery dely (sat there on literally on my door step for a week) is all.Get more detail about Fiebing #PURE00P032Z 32OZ 100% NeatsFoot Oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment