Sunday, June 20, 2010

Where To Buy Mothers 08216 California Gold Showtime Instant Detailer - 16 oz


I love this stuff! I can't keep my car in a garage, so I use a car cover almost every day of the year. I hate going through the day long meticulous labor of washing, clay baring, and waxing my car more than a couple times a year, so I use this stuff. After washing and clay baring my car, I use the Mother's wax and throw the cover on. Each week I dust the car, and depending on the need I use this spray detailer weekly or bi-weekly. I don't know exactly what's in it, but I assume it's some sort of liquid wax. It really helps to preserve the original wax job and helps it last for months. It also cleans bird droppings, grime, and general filth gently and easily. Using it couldn't be easier. Just spray on, wipe with a microfiber cloth, and dry with another microfiber cloth. One bottle will last me two to three uses on the entire car, depending on how heavy I am with the application. An excellent product all around!Get more detail about Mothers 08216 California Gold Showtime Instant Detailer - 16 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment