Monday, June 14, 2010

Discount Armor All Cleaning Wipes, Orange, 25-Count Plastic Canister (Pack of 6)


I've been buying these at the auto supply store ever since they came out. I originally got them for use in the garage for cleaning grease off my tools, hands and other things. They are also the best thing you'll ever find for cleaning car wax off the trim on your car after a hand wax job.

One day, while I was cleaning my kitchen and getting disgusted by the sticky, greasy film that seems to form on the cabinet doors, appliances and, well, just about everything, I decided to go out to the garage and grab my Armor All Orange Cleaning Wipes. They worked great! They cut through grease like no kitchen cleaning product in my arsenal. Now I probably use four or five canisters in the kitchen for every one I go through in the garage.Get more detail about Armor All Cleaning Wipes, Orange, 25-Count Plastic Canister (Pack of 6).

No comments:

Post a Comment