Sunday, June 6, 2010

Low Price Diamond Shield Paint Sealant/ Protectant


This product worked much better than I ever expected, even though it was recommended to me by a friend. I have a classic 68 Chevelle (& 2005 pickup) that I consider my baby. I am very picky when it comes to the brand of cleaners and protectors that I use on it so I was skeptical about it even though it came recommended. I first used it on my truck and was very surprised about how easy it was to apply and even more so about how easy it was to remove. Still not confident enough to use on my baby, I figure I'll give it a couple weeks to see how it holds up on my truck and to make 100% sure I figure I'll try it on my sons car which is an older car with oxidized faded paint. I first used the deoxidiser/cleaner on the car and almost fell over how much better and shinier the red paint looked and that was before the protectant was even applied. I think I'll have to send the boy a bill for the new looking paint his car now has. Well this convinced me and I have been protecting my car with Diamond Shield for a couple years now and would not even think about using anything else. Also, even though it wouldn't matter to me cuz I love detailing my vehicles (a weirdo, I know) the protection lasts longer then any other product I've used in the past 25+ years. Get more detail about Diamond Shield Paint Sealant/ Protectant.

No comments:

Post a Comment