Monday, June 21, 2010

Purchase Meguiar's 70 Marine RV Black Streak Remover - 16 oz.


I bought several of these and sprayed my travel trailer, let it soak and brushed it- and it pretty much did nothing. I ended up at the RV dealer paying $65 for another product that did work but only if I super concentrated it above what they recommended. maybe it would work if your steaks are newer but I bought my RV from someone so maybe they haven't cleaned it in awhile, so that could be why it didn't work. If you have a lot of streaks and they have been there awhile, I don't think this is the product for you. Its just not strong enough, do what I did and get a concentrate cleaner, add hot water, and put in a few times more then they say to dilute it until it starts to work. Get more detail about Meguiar's 70 Marine RV Black Streak Remover - 16 oz..

No comments:

Post a Comment