Sunday, June 20, 2010

PRISM POLISH 16 oz Plastic Jar Review


This stuff rocks. It actually makes polishing EASY. I bought this first at a sailboat show about 4 years ago after watching a very convincing sales demonstration. The product works EXACTLY like the salesperson promised. I was told that "Prism Polish does the work for you" and I thought . . ."Bull$#!@" Well, holy smokes he was telling the truth. I've used many other popular brands (like Brasso) and even expensive brands (like Flitz, Mothers, & Wenol) and felt like I had to be Mr. Scrubbo-Matic in order to get any real results. With Prism Polish, in literally ONE application it wipes away tarnish and dullness easily, without having to press so hard that your fingers go numb. I polished my double stainless steel sink in about 5 minutes and it looks like new, polished brass antiques, copper cookware, and alloy wheel rims all with amazing results but minimal effort. I've also used it on the eisenglass (plastic windows) on my boat, and it restored it to a transparent shine and removed the foggy stuff without leaving any scratches. I was also surprised to discover that it cleans fiberglass and gelcoat very well also, without scratching. Lastly, I was really impressed that after 4 years I finally ran out but the little bit left on the bottom of the jar wasn't dried up and was just as effective as the first time I opened it. Prism Polish is the best stuff I have ever used, and it seriously works so well that I wouldn't use another brand of metal polish even if it was free.Get more detail about PRISM POLISH 16 oz Plastic Jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment