Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mothers Powerball and Mothers 3" Mini Powerball plus one Power Metal Polish and Two Bonus Microfiber Towels and One Microfiber Detailing Glove Right now


I bought this in hope to be able to clean/polish my alloy wheels fast. I have some high end OZ wheels with 17 spokes (!). It takes me usually 20min just to clean the wheels. The product is a fantastic polisher but not a cleaner. Using a soft brush and elbow grease it will probably yeald better results. The Mini Powerball started to shred after first use. Maybe its me that I dont know how to use the product. I have not tried the PowerBall being afraid that the results would be disappointing. The power Metal polish works great just with a rag and a buffing mitt. I am now looking at Mothers' web site or experts to get idea on how to properly use the tool to get the best effect. 3 Stars its all I can give due to the extra work I had to do which would be cut in half by using a brush instead.Get more detail about Mothers Powerball and Mothers 3" Mini Powerball plus one Power Metal Polish and Two Bonus Microfiber Towels and One Microfiber Detailing Glove.

No comments:

Post a Comment