Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sparkle Auto Microfiber Towel - 12 Pack Immediately


I use these towels in my small office cleaning business. We used cotton bar towels before I purchased the microfiber and what a difference these towels make. Everything absolutely sparkles and they are great for cleaning water marks on sinks and work on soap scum just a well.

I only gave them four stars because they do occasionally leave behind tiny balls of blue lint. I washed them before I used them and I am hoping that maybe after the next couple washings the lint will be gone. I am not sure, but, I'm thinking they are not a real high quality of microfiber.

However, if you need to buy large quantities this is the way to go. I am not sorry I purchased them and will probably order more.Get more detail about Sparkle Auto Microfiber Towel - 12 Pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment