Saturday, June 5, 2010

Buying Viking 972100 Car and Home Mini Squeegee


I was surprised at the sturdiness of the construction. It is a rock solid handle, much stronger than I was expecting for the low price. Feels sturdy when extended. The scrub pad is nice and I ended up liking it even though I hadn't planned to use it. I used it to clean all the exterior windows of my house and it did a decent job.

The rubber blade is pretty solid, not as soft and flexible like an indoor shower squeegee, but the harder rubber should be more durable. The hardness of the rubber made it a little bit more difficult to make contact across the whole blade, but I think that comes down to technique. I kind of wish I had gotten a wider one to clean house windows to make the job would go quicker. This is the right width to clean car/RV windows and is acceptable for house windows.

I never thought I would write such a long review on a squeegee.Get more detail about Viking 972100 Car and Home Mini Squeegee.

No comments:

Post a Comment