Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Meguiar's G13324 NXT Glass Cleaner 24 oz., pack of 6 Best Quality


Meguiar's NXT Generation Glass Cleaner is the best glass cleaning product I have found, and I have tried many.

I was forever fighting the windows in my automobiles. I would clean them, and they would appear clean in the shade, but when I went driving out of the shade, I had smears and residue all over the windscreen. I thought I was always using premium products. Indeed, I never used the common supermarket glass cleaners, but speciality ones, including aerosols, and ones with names that included such words as invisible and perfect.

However, for me this is the ideal product. Sadly, I have yet to find it in any physical stores, so I'll continue to buy here on Amazon. Comparing the price of some of the other premium glass cleaners, this one is only slightly more per bottle, and the results are much better.

However, application method is still key! You need to use with this cleaner high quality microfiber towels. Even better is if you can find towels specifically for glass, but otherwise use the microfibers you find with the least lint. I use at least 2 towels and at least 2 applications of cleaner for each window. Things are much better now. Not always perfect, but a lot better than any other product I had ever used.

The product also seems less harsh to trim pieces like rubber molding, which it accidentally gets on this area. I now use the product on glass and mirrors in my home too.

Thanks Meguiar's. I knew you had the best paint care, but it seems you have the very best glass care too. Get more detail about Meguiar's G13324 NXT Glass Cleaner 24 oz., pack of 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment