Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Turtle Wax T-476 ICE Tire Shine - 23 oz. This instant


First, let me say that I use the Ice wash, liquid polish, clay bar, and detailer religiously. These products have worked exceptionally well, so I was excited about the tire shine when I saw it on the shelf.

On the positive, you can control the spray well making it easy not to spray your rims. If you do spray your rims it wipes off easy and won't really hurt the shine. The application does last, even after getting wet.

Cons. Leaving the brush on the bottle just doesn't work. That's minor as taking it off and putting it on isn't a big deal. You really need to put on a couple of coats. It's really expensive. The fail of this product however and the reason I won't purchase it again is that it doesn't shine. Maybe it's just my thing, but the car isn't clean until those tires have a glossy wet look. You won't get that with this product. The tires will look dark and clean, but not shiny. The name implies it, but the product does not deliver.

If this is important to you, I have found Maquire's tire shine works well.Get more detail about Turtle Wax T-476 ICE Tire Shine - 23 oz..

No comments:

Post a Comment