Monday, July 11, 2011

Vinylex 1215 Protectant Spray 16.9 oz. (500mL) Review

Vinylex 1215 Protectant Spray 16.9 oz. (500mL) Review
Bought this to use on my boat seats & interior which are vinyl. I really like how it glossed them back up. Had the boat out & several people commented on how nice the seats looked. A little seemed to go along way, I think this should last me a few years.
I've been using vinlyex for a number of years and consider it a very good product. It is not too shiny and leaves vinyl looking good and (apparently) protected.

For what it's worth - I was told that some of the products that leave a high shine, oily residue can actually aid the sun's damage. It's been suggested that it has the same effect as basting a roast... i.e. - it just cooks faster.
Read more about Vinylex 1215 Protectant Spray 16.9 oz. (500mL) Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment