Saturday, July 30, 2011

CCS Red 6.5 inch Ultrasoft Wax/Sealant Foam Pad Review

CCS Red 6.5 inch Ultrasoft Wax/Sealant Foam Pad Review
I have been using this pad for about 2 months and really love it. It's for a detail shop and is really holding up to the constant use. I would recommend cleaning it frequently and keeping it clean before use. Besides that there isnt much to say.



In order to clean it I soaked it in a 5 gallon pale with soap for about 6 hours. Then I will wring it out a few times and then rinse with clean water. I think there is a grate you can use also but I find it pretty simple to do this way and you dont have to buy anything else.



+

Excellent finish

Long lasting



-

Sucks to clean but typical for what it is
Read more about CCS Red 6.5 inch Ultrasoft Wax/Sealant Foam Pad Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment