Sunday, July 3, 2011

Heads-Up Replacement Headliner for Cars - Light Grey Review

Heads-Up Replacement Headliner for Cars - Light Grey Review
I had considered having the headliner done professionally, but after reading about this product, I promptly ordered it and my wife and I spent a few hours one afternoon doing this headliner replacement ourselves.

I was extremely pleased how well the headliner replacement turned out. And this replacment was not just our family car, but my 1980 Delorean. The color matched almost perfectly and I saved many hundreds of dollars by doing this ourselves. One has to follow directions carefully and not be in hurry, but with patience and a little help from another you can do your own headliner replacment and save a lot of money.

I am very plesed this product was available, and we were both very pleased with the professional result we have done.
Read more about Heads-Up Replacement Headliner for Cars - Light Grey Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment