Monday, July 11, 2011

Mothers 05424 Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner - 24 oz Review

Mothers 05424 Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner - 24 oz Review
Get Mother's scrub brush too if you want MAXIMUM cleaning of DIRTY carpets!

This Mother's carpet cleaner is so good I'm now going to try their Clay Kit (was going with Meguiar's but not now).
I was very surprised how well this cleaner works. I sprayed a tiny bit on the chocolate in my car seat, rubbed it with a cloth, and after about 1 second of rubbing the stain was gone. It took hardly any of the cleaner, was super fast, and subsequently didn't need much time to dry since I didn't have to use much to begin with.



It does have a smell that could be bad, but it's easy to plan for if you know about it beforehand.
Read more about Mothers 05424 Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner - 24 oz Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment