Tuesday, July 26, 2011

RainX BCAF21112 Anti-Fog 3.5oz. Review

RainX BCAF21112 Anti-Fog 3.5oz. Review
I bought this product to put on the shield of my motorcycle helmet so it wouldnt fog up.I wiped in on and "tried" buffing it off but it just smeared and left a bad haze.I buffed at it for another 10 minutes and put some elbow grease into it.Finally the haze was gone.I put the helmet on and as soon as i put the helmet on,the first breath i took fogged up the shield.I took the helmet off and put another coat of the anti fog on the shield.Once again i had to really buff it out since it mostly just smeared.I put the helmet on again and once again the shield just fogged up with my first breath.



Conclusion--this stuff does NOT work on motorcycle helmet shields.This product might work on glass but thats not why i bought it.The product doesnt say anything about applying this stuff to helmet shields but then again it didnt say not too either.I went out and bought a product called Fog Off which works very well on helmets.I am starting to wonder if the Rain-x anti fog is just some rubbing alcohol in a bottle because thats sure what it smells like.So if your looking at this product for your helmet shield,steer clear from it at all costs!
Another product on the market that simply does nothing. I think its rubbing alcohol. Waste of time and money.
Read more about RainX BCAF21112 Anti-Fog 3.5oz. Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment