Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lane's Car Products New Aluminum Wheel Cleaner - 32 oz Review

Lane's Car Products New Aluminum Wheel Cleaner - 32 oz Review
After trying many different brands of aluminum wheel cleaners on my truck's 8 year old aluminum (Progressive) mag wheels - which never really brought back the original luster even with LOTS of elbow graese - I tried Lane's 'New Aluminum'. WOW ! I sprayed a little on - full stregnth - and wiped down the wheel with an wet old terry cloth towel. In less than 2 minutes the acid cleaner literally disolved all the dirt and tarnish, and left the wheel as bright and shiny as when it was new. I'm amazed - and well staisfied. So much so I ordered another 32 oz. bottle as a spare. Thank you, Lane's.
Read more about Lane's Car Products New Aluminum Wheel Cleaner - 32 oz Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment