Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Meguiar's G1001 Smooth Surface Clay Bar Review

Meguiar's G1001 Smooth Surface Clay Bar Review
This product is excellent for removing those little paint imperfections. It is easy to use and does not scratch the paint surface.

Meguiar's typically makes good products at a good price, so if you are a fan, go ahead and give it a try. I find most car care "aficionados" just have to try different products to see what works best for them.



I have used two of these meguiar's clay bars, and they are just so-so. The packaging is very nice and I like that the clay comes in small packages instead of one big lump like most manufacturers.



To compare, I have used the turtle way ice clay bar kit and the mother's clay bar kit. I usually save the detailer spray that comes with the kits, and just use soapy water in a spray bottle for the clay lubricant. I actually like the turtle wax clay the best of the three, but it is packaged with a lame "liquid clay" cleaner. I think the mother's clay is also nicer than the meguiar's. The meguiar's clay, seemed like a milder clay than the others I have tried.



I have also heard good things about clay magic. I think I will try that next and hopefully remember to add it to my review.




Read more about Meguiar's G1001 Smooth Surface Clay Bar Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment