Monday, July 4, 2011

Sopus Products/Coral AF21212 Anti-Fog Review

Sopus Products/Coral AF21212 Anti-Fog Review
I had a bad situation where my defrost was not working. I got a bottle of this stuff, and it was great. It was very rainy, and with people in my car breathing and talking, the windows got very foggy. But, I used this rain-x and I am a witness that it works like a charm. Highly recommend.
You have to be very careful how you apply this product. The instructions state clearly to use only a small amount of the solution, only then will it work. If you use too much, you will experience the "oil and water" effect the other rater stated. Otherwise, this product works very well, remember to reapply when you see the effects going away.
Read more about Sopus Products/Coral AF21212 Anti-Fog Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment