Saturday, April 10, 2010

Where To Buy Armor All Glass Cleaner Wipes, 25-Count Plastic Canister (Pack of 6)


I love this product for keeping my glass clean when on the go. Even when I'm not on the go I use it. It keeps nicely put away in the trunk of my car and when needed its easily pulled out and cleaned.

Now another reviewer stated it left streaks and residue but me personally I have never had an issue with that. I always get a very clean surface on my car windows and I use it for both inside and outside.

If your not sure about it I would say go pick up a tube and try it. You could also pick up a small sample pouch type pack. I know my auto store has them for a couple dollars and you get three or six wipes. I'm not sure because I get the whole tube as I use it all the time.Get more detail about Armor All Glass Cleaner Wipes, 25-Count Plastic Canister (Pack of 6).

No comments:

Post a Comment