Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Discount Sprayway 829 Spot Lifter


I bought this to remove some of the stains and spots from a sofa I was trying to sell. The sofa was microfiber and didn't have any overt stains, but just some general dirt from years of use. It works well, but I wouldn't recommend it for small spot usage. The problem was that it cleaned almost too well because it left a clean spot on my sofa cushions. It was the equivalent of repainting a door panel on a car without blending it with the original car paint on the surrounding panels. It was just really obvious (and ugly) what spots were cleaned and what was not. The only way to make the the sofa look normal was to apply this everywhere in order to get an even stain removal.

Also, wear a mask when using this. It has a strong chemical smell that I can't imagine is good for you.Get more detail about Sprayway 829 Spot Lifter.

No comments:

Post a Comment