Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shop For Viking 999800 Car Wash Bucket - 12 Quart


First off, I got two of these for around $3 each on Amazon and it qualified for Amazon Prime, which was a huge plus! There was no picture of the bucket when I purchased it and as of the date of this review, still no picture so I thought I'd at least describe it to help others make a decision.

It's a 3 gallon bucket and just under a foot tall. The bucket is blue in color, has a metal handle with a small platic tube on it that you grip. The bucket also has a grooved lip for easy pouring and a small groove on the bottom of the bucket that is directly opposite the grooved lip for an easy grip as you pour. The plastic material is quite durable for occassional household use but I would not recommend getting these if you are looking for an industrial strength bucket. This is not a bucket you can flip over and stand on. Although as a consequence of that, the bucket is very lightweight and if you buy more than one of them, they stack very readily into one another.

I got these for washing my car and just using with a small mop around the house and they were perfect for the job. Hope that helps! Get more detail about Viking 999800 Car Wash Bucket - 12 Quart.

No comments:

Post a Comment