Monday, April 19, 2010

Order The Glosser Microfiber Detailing Wipes 5-pack


I live in a condo complex without a car wash area, but even if I did, I would probably just continue to use these. I can be finished wiping down my car with these in less time than it takes to drive to the nearest car wash. You will want to do this often enough to make sure only a light later of dirt has accumulated, otherwise you'll need to run through a touchless car wash before finishing up with one of these.

One towel is enough to do my car & wheels and then I go back to do the windows with separate glass cleaner. You can definitely tell that this puts down a fine layer of wax at the same time. My car has never been shinier except for maybe the first day I got it. Keep a pack of these and a tube of glass wipes in your trunk for quick cleanups any time. Highly recommended.Get more detail about The Glosser Microfiber Detailing Wipes 5-pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment