Saturday, April 10, 2010

32oz. Micro-Restore Microfiber Detergent Concentrate


Works great! It keeps my microfiber cloths soft and "micro-fibery". It also works great on my chamois drying towel (this detergent was made for them too). If your cloths/towels get very dirty or soiled, it's best to let them soak overnight - not even 2-3 hour soaking will do the trick, for me any way. But that was my fault for getting tire stains on my microfiber cloth = not good.

The bottle itself is ingenius, it has two openings, you open one side and squeeze out an ounce of the detergent into a premeasured 'section' of the bottle. Think of an apple juice bottle - that's how it squeezes out, there's actually a "straw" in the bottle itself. When you have one ounce, tilt the bottle over and pour it in the washer.

This is a great product and I'd recommend it especially if you've invested in a good set of microfiber cloths.Get more detail about 32oz. Micro-Restore Microfiber Detergent Concentrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment