Saturday, April 3, 2010

Buying Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil 16oz.


We have a Scandanavian leather recliner that is now over 30yrs old and is a favorite of my wife. Over the years much use, animals and UV rays have taken their toll. After speaking with a saddle maker I met at a show purchased the Leatherique Rejuvinator oil. I applied the product and set the chair and foot stool in the sun all day. Afterward I rubbed on some Pristine Clean then used cotton wipes to buff it off. The amount of grunge that came out of the leather was amazing. What was more amazing was that the leather was transformed. It's not magic, this is still an old chair, but it's now a chair with an attractive patina instead of looking tatty and worn.

I now use it on both cars as well. The convertible gets a lot of UV exposure and dirt. Wish I had known about it 30yrs ago.Get more detail about Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil 16oz..

No comments:

Post a Comment