Sunday, April 11, 2010

Buy Eagle One 1083018 Grease Free Protectant For Vinyl and Leather


This is an awsome product for leather as it cleans and leaves a low luster, satin shine to the leather. My seats feel like silk and dry after applying it. this product is so good, I brought into my house and use it for my Leather sofas. wow, makes the leather feel baby skin soft.

I tried it on my dashboard, but because it has a very low shine, I wasn't happy, so i bought something else for the dash. it did make the dash look super clean though. It kind of removed all traces of shine, so you could see evry detail of the grain on the dash.. If thats what you like then it good too.

Anyway, great leather product.Get more detail about Eagle One 1083018 Grease Free Protectant For Vinyl and Leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment