Sunday, April 4, 2010

Discount Mothers 05701 California Gold Carnauba Cleaner Wax Liquid - 16 oz


As a detailer I've tried them all. This is my favorite. For starters, it's Carnauba. Nothing shines better than Carnauba period. Why this product with Carnauba? No dust, wipes off non painted surfaces easily, easy on, easy off, smells real nice, last long, price is right, doesn't haze. I repeat.. DOES NOT HAZE OR STREAK when done which is perfect for Black. Enough said for cars. For boats... All Gel coats fade at some point and will need to be buffed and waxed regularly. The red Gel Coat on my boat will shine for about 4 months before showing signs of fading with this Mothers California Gold. Everything else I tried will allow fading between 1 to 3 months. Klasse was the only product to make the 3 months but was harder to remove and cost more. I recommend this product.
TIP: Wax on wax off. I personally don't allow the product to sit long as it will require more elbow grease to remove. However, an old timer once told me, if it comes off too easy, how good can it be.Get more detail about Mothers 05701 California Gold Carnauba Cleaner Wax Liquid - 16 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment