Friday, April 30, 2010

Buying Black Magic BM20332BP Tire Wet 32 oz.


The first (and last) time I sprayed some of this "Black Magic Tire Wet" substance onto the sidewall of one of my 2006 Scion tC tires, as per the instructions, I watched in abject horror as it dissolved, on contact, a six-inch section of my stock rim's finish. The very next thing I did was throw the bottle in the trash.

What kind of a tire shine product dissolves wheel rims?! Does this stuff have hydrochloric acid in it? For me, this would be like buying car wax that eats through the paint.

Everyone should absolutely stay away from this product in the off-chance that it has an acidic chemical reaction with your wheel. Now I'm left with the prospect of purchasing a new rim...Get more detail about Black Magic BM20332BP Tire Wet 32 oz..

No comments:

Post a Comment