Friday, August 12, 2011

The Absorber Synthetic Drying Chamois, 27" x 17" Review

The Absorber Synthetic Drying Chamois, 27
The only product of it's kind I will buy. I've been using them for over 20 years and they work fantastic. Great to keep on the boat.
I am still using the same absorber chamois after 20 years. It works just as well as day one. I do not understand people who gave this product a 1 star or 2 star rating. They don't know what they are talking about and certainly do not know how to read instructions on how to use this product and how to care for this product.

I used to have 2 of the absorber, but I lost one by letting it dry out. Once it is dried out it will never have it drying property back. The absorber is easy to clean. Simply rub the soiled area as you would dirty clothes under running water. Do not use soap. Soap will also reduce the absorbing ability of the absorber.

Finally store the absorber in its original plastic container with water. I usually keep the container in the bucket I used to wash the car. That way the water in the absorber container does not make a mess. It can stay in the container for several months if you added enough water.
Read more about The Absorber Synthetic Drying Chamois, 27" x 17" Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment