Saturday, August 13, 2011

Liquid Glass LG200 Pre Cleaner 8 oz. Review

Liquid Glass LG200 Pre Cleaner 8 oz. Review
Easy on and easy off, no kidding. You might hesitate because it is a cleaner wax and maybe not easy to work with. Nothing further from the truth. I did my truck and I did the hood of my gf's 2001 Intrepid. I was curious to see how it'd work on paint that old. Well, it went on just as easy and came off just as easy too!



Not only that, on the rest of her car you can see the leaves in the reflection of the paint but on the hood where I used PC you can see that they are green leaves. hehe. I'm gonna do a coat of Liquid Glass LG100 Polish 16 oz. on her car too.



Darin
This is an excellent product for cleaning especially white cars after winter. I highly recommend this product.
Read more about Liquid Glass LG200 Pre Cleaner 8 oz. Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment