Friday, August 12, 2011

POR-15 Cycle Tank Repair Kit Review

POR-15 Cycle Tank Repair Kit Review
very fast shipment. easy to follow instructions. highly recommended product for anyone needing to refurbish their gas tank.
Great product, so far. This is not an after work project, you will want to dedicate a whole day to do the job correctly. You will also want to paint the tank afterwards as it can get a little messy. Unfortunately my tank is powdercoated and I had to seal the tank after coating because I didn't know if the sealer would stand up to the oven now I have a few silver fingerprints on the tank. This stuff tracks like never-sieze but becomes permanent. All three products work as advertised. My tank sat since 1977 and now the inside looks as good as new. And of course dealing through Amazon, for me, has always gone smooth.
Read more about POR-15 Cycle Tank Repair Kit Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment