Friday, August 12, 2011

Meguiar's C-2000 Professional Detailing Clay, Mild Review

Meguiar's C-2000 Professional Detailing Clay, Mild Review
If you need to remove contaminants from your car's paint before polishing and waxing, then using a claybar is the quickest and easiest way to do it.
I used this to clay my wife's 7 year old Saturn, which has hardly ever seen even a car wash. What a huge difference! Before the clay, the paint felt rough and grabbed the microfiber towel. After the clay, the paint was very smooth. After using the clay, I waxed it and the paint looks almost new. I also use this once a year on my 2006 GTO, which I keep detailed and very clean at all times. My paint is like a mirror! To use the clay, you'll also need detail spray (recommend Meguiars Ultimate Quick Detailer) and microfiber towels (good ones, like Monster towels from Chemical Guys). Claying the car also removes all of the wax, so you'll need to wax the car afterwards. I use Meguiars Tech Wax 2.0 for that. All of these items are sold here at Amazon. If you've never used clay before, don't worry, it's extremely easy to do. Check out Youtube for how-to videos. Anyway, this product is also an excellent deal, because the piece of clay is big enough that you can cut it in half and save the other half for another car. Definietly worth all 5 stars!
Read more about Meguiar's C-2000 Professional Detailing Clay, Mild Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment