Monday, August 15, 2011

Meguiar's M5014 Boat/RV Cleaner Wax - Paste -14 oz. Review

Meguiar's M5014 Boat/RV Cleaner Wax - Paste -14 oz. Review
I bought a couple of tubs of this cleaner wax ... thinking it would take it all to clean and shine up my fifth wheel trailer. I used about a third of one can, rubbing it in ... and, voila, the whole trailer sparkled with pride.



It's a good product. I used it on the fiberglass skin of the trailer ... the metal doors and trim ... the plastic wheel covers and exterior accessories ... all sparkled.



I recommend the product. It was a great way to spend some time under the shade of a big oak at our favorite campsite. All I needed were some towels and my tub of Mequiar's cleaner wax.
Read more about Meguiar's M5014 Boat/RV Cleaner Wax - Paste -14 oz. Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment