Thursday, August 12, 2010

Permatex 80183 Plastic Cleaner, 16 fl. oz. trigger spray bottle Review

Permatex 80183 Plastic Cleaner, 16 fl. oz. trigger spray bottle Review
After a lot of research for a plastic cleaner/polish/water repelant/anti-fog this is the only product I have found and it works great.
I have used the Permatex 403D many years ago however I ran out. A few years ago I happened to come across some and bought a can. In the in term I used other products with mixed success. Recently, after using these other products in my aircraft windshield with results that left blushing and fogging on the plastic, I remembered I had some 403D. It worked like a charm. Windshield is crystal clear clean. I sought to buy more but couldn't find any locally. Out of frustration I found a supplier through Amazon. All is well. I am amazed that Permatex isn't marketing 403D more and, when I called them, they couldn't tell me where to find some in my area.
Read more about Permatex 80183 Plastic Cleaner, 16 fl. oz. trigger spray bottle Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment