Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mothers 07240 California Gold Clay Bar Paint Saving System Review

Mothers 07240 California Gold Clay Bar Paint Saving System Review
This is going to a brief review. I tried clay bars after reading all the rave reviews on them. I think that claying helps with removing a good amount of the contaminants lodged on the surface and gives it a smoother finish that can be felt with the hand which will bring a smile to your face.



On the other hand these contaminants transferred to the clay or in the paint cause scratches even when using a generous amount of the lubricant and rubbing carefully. I have frequently noticed new scratches just after I clayed my car. This did not bring a smile to my face. I had to spend extra time and effort polishing and waxing to get rid of these new scratches. I followed the exact instructions posted on the product but was not able to avoid these scratches.



I think that either the directions and usage conditions need to be specified with more exactness OR the whole idea of claying is flawed.
Other than the fact it comes with nothing to store the clay in after use my only complaint is I dont like the smell of the Shotime QD. Did a good job though.
Read more about Mothers 07240 California Gold Clay Bar Paint Saving System Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment