Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mothers 5101 Mag & Aluminum Polish Paste - 10 oz Review

Mothers 5101 Mag & Aluminum Polish Paste - 10 oz Review
I've never reviewed or rated a product on amazon before, but this product is so good that I had to. Simply put it is amazing, fairly inexpensive for how much you get. I used it on my cars exhaust tip, then used it on the aluminum lips on my rims and I loved the results. I loved the results so much I started using it on everything, my pedals, the handles on my car doors. You can even go on youtube to check a demonstration for in house use where you see how good the product is. I've always been happy with Mother's products as they are a perfect example that you can have less expensive products but still have high quality results. I'll always use Mothers products for my car and this was another great addition.
I purchased this item to use on my cars exhaust. It cleans and leaves a nice polish for awhile after.
Read more about Mothers 5101 Mag & Aluminum Polish Paste - 10 oz Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment