Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Armor All Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner 1 pt 4 oz (20 fl oz) 591 ml Review

Armor All Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner 1 pt 4 oz (20 fl oz) 591 ml Review
I've been using this since I got my first car in 2003. It gets out all the dirt scratches from stepping into the car, and any stains on your upholstery. I always use it to scrub out stains in my floor mats, it's great! I love that it doesn't leave a film like the original Armor All, but I guess that's because the original has a different purpose. This is the only thing I use to clean my car with, and unfortunately the only place I can find it locally is on base, which I no longer have access to. Honestly, I love this stuff so much I'd be happy to get it as a gift.



Someone once thought it funny to pour orange soda into my car when it was hot out and I left my window cracked--too bad I didn't have this then! It's worked so well at getting out soda and juice stains; the interior of my car (mats included) is a light beige, so it gets dirty way too easily--this removes stains quickly and keeps it looking new.
As always when dealing with the Amazon community the products and service are just what advertised and shipments always arrives in a timely manner.

6 Pack of 30200 20Oz ARMORALL CLEANER
Read more about Armor All Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner 1 pt 4 oz (20 fl oz) 591 ml Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment