Thursday, August 5, 2010

MAAS 1.1lb Can Silver Brass Copper Metal Polish Cleaner Review

MAAS 1.1lb Can Silver Brass Copper Metal Polish Cleaner Review
I have recommended this to so many people. It cleans up stainless steel sinks like they are brand new, sterling anything wonderful and even brass.
I have tried numerous copper/metal cleaners and home concoctions to clean my antique copper pans & tea kettle ... but I prefer Maas over all the other brands. I feel that it's less abrasive than most of the other cleaners, yet it cuts through the tarnish quickly and evenly. Some of the other products left my pans splotchy ... but I get a nice even glow with maas. As others have mentioned, I don't have to clean as often when using Maas. I also use it on my silverware with great results as well.
Read more about MAAS 1.1lb Can Silver Brass Copper Metal Polish Cleaner Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment