Sunday, May 16, 2010

Shop For Camco 43623 RV Adjustable Broom and Dustpan


all in all, considering it's the only telescoping broom of it's type I've been able to find, it's benefits far outweigh it's drawbacks. I work on a boat with very little storage space in the galley, and this compact little unit fits nicely under the sink, saving me a trip whenever I need to sweep (which is quite often!). True, the mechanics could be manufactured to be a little sturdier, but for $13 I feel I got my use out of it. I must have used it 3 or 4 times a day, extending and collapsing it over and over for at least 3 1/2 months... and even when it stopped working at full capacity, it was still manageable. The first thing to go was the turn-locking function on one of the extentions, but I found if I was gentle enough I could still sweep without any problems.. the second thing to go was the locking mechanism on the bristle head, and now it just swings back and forth, but again.. I manage. So now it's time for a new broom. For the price, I guess it's not bad, but I agree with the previous reviewer, there's still a lot of room for improvement.Get more detail about Camco 43623 RV Adjustable Broom and Dustpan.

No comments:

Post a Comment