Thursday, May 13, 2010

Permatex 26824 Spray Nine Multi-Purpose Cleaner and Disinfectant - 24 oz. Get it now!


This product is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!!!! I cannot believe a cleaner that is recommended for vinyl could literally wipe out cleaners that have to be severely diluted in order to be suitable for that purpose. When I received this product in the mail today, I put this product head-to-head with 3 other popular cleaners/degreasers that are "somewhat" harsh for many surfaces. I first tested this product on the two handles on my refrigerator since they were quite "yellowish" and hadn't been cleaned in several years. The handle that I cleaned the Spray Nine with literally turned "white" right before my eyes!!!! I tested the other 3 products at "full strength" on the other handle and the handle stayed yellow!!!! These results are EXTRAORDINARY and the fact that this product isn't nearly as harsh as some other cleaners makes me wonder why I didn't start using this product years ago!!!! The only thing that I find wrong with this product is the fact that I can't find it at any of the local department stores in Florida. I guess I will have to order this in huge bundles off the internet until then!!!! Thanks a lot Spray Nine for such a WONDERFUL PRODUCT!!!!Get more detail about Permatex 26824 Spray Nine Multi-Purpose Cleaner and Disinfectant - 24 oz..

No comments:

Post a Comment