Saturday, May 29, 2010

Save Green Earth Technologies 01200 Brakedust Remover Wheel Cleaner 22 oz


I picked this up at my local hardware store since it was the only cleaner they had. The package said it quickly loosened brake dust, so I figured it'd be perfect for cleaning off the brake dust collecting on my wheels and compared to other wheel cleaners I've used, I was glad that it has no ill effects to humans or the environment...
Unfortunately this product does NOT work well at all! There was almost no "loosening" at all - It was about the same as just soap and water... If you really want to CLEAN your wheels, I'd reccommend the Armorall brand wheel cleaner, which will easily and effortlessly remove stuck on brake(though be sure to read the warning labels). If you want to be green, save your money and just use some gentle soap...Get more detail about Green Earth Technologies 01200 Brakedust Remover Wheel Cleaner 22 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment