Sunday, May 9, 2010

Discount 5 Star Shine Paint Protection System


Took a shot on this product in May 2005 when I used it on my 2002 Mercedes. I liked the part about the US Navy using this stuff on their super-structure antennas. Well,I have not been disappointed. My car still looks great today. Some say "new". I have just applied this product again in Sept 2010 as I have noticed the finish has become less slick and that road tar had begun sticking to the car. For the first several years I washed my car without soap, and road dirt and tar were easily removed. Over the last year I started using car wash detergent. Water was still beading on the hood, but I decided to go ahead and reapply...using the sticking tar criteria.

Note my car has been garage-kept in Virgina and Wisconsin and that I did not run it thru power car washes until last winter. Had been doing hand washing up to that point. Your experience will depend on weather exposure and car washing. But in any case, this lasts a heck of a lot longer than any wax/polish/sealant product I have tried.

I plan on using this product on all my cars and regularly recommend it to DIY friends. Get more detail about 5 Star Shine Paint Protection System.

No comments:

Post a Comment