Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Easy Clay 100g - Red Color Clay Bar Review

Easy Clay 100g - Red Color Clay Bar Review
The Clay Bar was much less malleable then what I had anticipated. It took some strength to shape and flatten it. But It seemed to work just fine and made the paint on my car really really smooth.



Was worth the price.
This product is quite a bit different from the blue Clay Magic bar I usually use. For starters, it's super-sticky; I suggest only handling it with wet hands. I used it with only water as a lubricant like they say; it requires a steady trickle from a garden hose, and you can only use light pressure or else it will stick to the paint. Because of this, it cuts a bit slower than the CM product. The things I like most though are the bar lasts a long time (likely because the impurities are constantly being flushed away), and it works great in direct sunlight. The cost savings by not having to buy a special lubricant is a nice bonus too.
Read more about Easy Clay 100g - Red Color Clay Bar Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment