Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Detailer's Choice 6312 Squeegee Car Dryer 12" Review

Detailer's Choice 6312 Squeegee Car Dryer 12
I live on Miami Beach, next to the ocean...It's very humid. I placed it in a small closet. It draws in about a cup of water per day, so I empty it out every couple days. My clothes don't really feel drier though...
I got one of these to use in the shower, in spite of the fact that it is clearly intended for use on a car. The handle is unconventional for a shower squeegee, but I find it comfortable to use. A drawback for some might be the color; it is relatively large and mostly black.



It works well even on slightly "wavy" glass, leaving only a few small drops here and there. FWIW, I find it (and other shower squeegees) to work best when you wipe side-to-side, top-to-bottom like reading a book. It doesn't leave the glass dry enough that I would recommend it for a for a window-washer's squeegee like Pro Stainless Steel Window Squeegee, Rubber Grip Handle, 12" Wide UNGPR30, but I can't find one of those without metal that could scratch the shower if dropped.
Read more about Detailer's Choice 6312 Squeegee Car Dryer 12" Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment