Tuesday, September 14, 2010

P21S High Performance Wheel Cleaner Kit 500ML Review

P21S High Performance Wheel Cleaner Kit 500ML Review
Hands down best wheel cleaner I have ever used! Works wonders on my intricate, clear coat, web spoked 17" rims. Especially since my '06 MCS can collect massive amounts of break dust.
After using many different wheel cleaners I can very confidently say this is the best on the market. NO acid in this so it's completely safe for your wheels. Does a great job cleaning. I drive a Porsche Boxster S and keeping it clean is my first priority.



I suggest cleaning your wheels once a week since the brake dust that gets on your wheels is acidic and will corrode your wheels over time. I was recommended to try this on a Porsche owners site and I think these people have a very good idea on what it takes to keep a car looking nice.



Cheers
Read more about P21S High Performance Wheel Cleaner Kit 500ML Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment