Wednesday, September 1, 2010

B.E.S.T. 52032 Awning Cleaner - 32 oz. Review

B.E.S.T. 52032 Awning Cleaner - 32 oz. Review
We had mildew and green stains on our house awnings. They are 10 yrs old and I tried cleaning them last year with something else that didn't do a good job (after hours of scrubbing). I sprayed this on, let it sit, washed with water, sprayed again and then scrubbed with a stiff brush. When I washed off after the final scrubbing...WOW! All the mildew and satins were gone! Our awnings look great again and I feel this saved us a lot of $$ taking them down and getting them professionally cleaned.

Later the same day, I tried this on our vinyl garage door and then the PVC patio furniture...again...WOW. The chairs look new!
Read more about B.E.S.T. 52032 Awning Cleaner - 32 oz. Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment