Saturday, September 25, 2010

Vinyl Magic 4 oz. By ScratchMedik Vinyl Renew Review

Vinyl Magic 4 oz. By ScratchMedik Vinyl Renew Review
I absolutely love this polish. I frequently polish my cars, however none of the polishes I've tried work on the vinyl cladding/trim on my Jeep Cherokee. A friend mentioned Vinyl Magic and I bought it from the website ([...]). The polish makes my jeep look brand new and also last for about 2 months at a time (some of the similar products seemed to fade within a couple weeks).



My only complaint is it is kind of tough to find in the auto stores. I had to buy it online through the company. Hopefully, they'll start selling it in the major auto supplies stores soon.
Read more about Vinyl Magic 4 oz. By ScratchMedik Vinyl Renew Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment