Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Optimum Car Wax***NEW*** Review

Optimum Car Wax***NEW*** Review
Optimum car wax is fabulous -- unbelievably easy to apply (think 15-20 minutes for a standard sedan), gives a beautiful sheen, is long-lasting, requires no buffing, leaves no residue, can be applied to glass and on black plastic, headlights, everywhere without making a mess, and is environmentally friendly. Folks, follow simple directions, and it doesn't get any better than this.
I wanted to wait awhile before I talked about this. I applied it to my car (that has a clear coat) a few weeks ago and the shine is out of this world! Yes the water does bead but I don't really care about that, I just want shine and sun protection.



This is supposed to last 4 Months. My car sits outside 24/7 so I'll see in a few months.



Application is a spray or stream and I used a microfiber car mop purchased just for this and in 15 min the entire car was waxed with no sweat! My 2005 car never looked better, it looks like a mirror. Hell as easy as it is, even if it only lasts half the time it's no big deal and I'm an old guy (60's) that appreciates that.



BTW I got 2 microfiber long handle car mops each in it's own bag on here Amazon. One for wash and one for wax (you don't really need the mops, I just liked the idea). You just spray the mist on clean paint, then just spread it around and that's it. No hard work at buffing. Spray and spread then go watch TV...



If interested the mops I got were $17.95 Large White Microfiber Hand Mop Duster

by Ships from and sold by Microfiber-Products-Online


Read more about Optimum Car Wax***NEW*** Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment