Sunday, July 11, 2010

Where To Buy Detailer's Choice 4B315 Interior Car Duster


If your interior is already cleaned, don't use it. It will leave lots of lint on your dash. I have a one week new car and i wanted to keep my interior dust free. So I got this from Amazon with other car care products. I had applied some ArmorAll on my dash and leather seats to keep it protected. After a few days I am noticing some dusts are beginning to collect on my dash. So I wanted to start using this duster. After opening it brand new out of the blister pack, I used it on my dash and it left a trail of lint on my dash and door panel. I thought the duster is chemically treated so that it should "Pick UP" dust instead of leaving "LINT"? Now I am not sure if I would ever use this again....Get more detail about Detailer's Choice 4B315 Interior Car Duster.

No comments:

Post a Comment