Saturday, July 10, 2010

Meguiar's G-7410 Endurance Tire Protectant Gel with Applicator. 10 oz. liquid Review


I found this product a few years ago during a Christmas sale at a local store. Since I wasn't pleased with the products on the market, I had nothing to lose. After washing the car, I applied the Meguiar's product. Wow! The tire protectant passed week one through rain and another car wash and still looked great. This was impressive. The tires looked great for a few more weeks(yes, weeks). Even though weeks had come and gone, the tires never looked really bad. The other products I tried faded after a week with the tires looking like they were 5 years old. The Meguiar's product is the only one to use as far as I'm concerned. I wonder why this product isn't sold at automotive or other stores. It is truly worth the money.Get more detail about Meguiar's G-7410 Endurance Tire Protectant Gel with Applicator. 10 oz. liquid.

No comments:

Post a Comment